Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Break~~

Voila, I am late on my update. A thousand apologies. Right now I am at Dallas enjoying a small "holiday" getaway. Despite it being school break, I still have lots of work to do due to my epic failure to finish all these tasks. First off, I've completed my Agent Frank comic for the GAME OVER anthology which we got 343% funded! The second comic, (tentatively titled: turning heads) did not see much success. Though I've somewhat finish the inking portion of the comic, it is still not of a "finished" quality. I'll have to go back and work on it during this break. Also, I've picked up a job ( I don't even know if these are jobs anymore, its more like volunteer work, but fun and great for practice nevertheless) for storyboarding which will be published somewhere, sometime hopefully. 

Things are going on in a slower pace but it'll probably jump into high gear next week. Also, I've gotten the tickets to this year's San Diego's Comic Convention. Preview Night + Four Days. I'm considering going to CTN at the end of the year though its mostly impossible as it'll be a back to back schedule with my flight back to Singapore. So much to do, so little time. 

1 comment:

  1. poor little guy, lol. and hope you had a good spring break

    ReplyDelete