Saturday, August 11, 2012

Best Kickstarter Project I've Ever Backed: Zombicide

I've backed close to 20 projects on Kickstarter and till date, less than 20% of those successful projects have actually fulfilled their promise in delivering the actual product. As a Kickstarter Creator and Backer, I fully understand how important quality and deadlines are.

Zombicide is one of those top quality projects that I'm glad I was able to participate in. I backed up the Abomination package (the most expensive projects that I have pledged) and receive my copy today, 1 month earlier than the estimated deliver. Here's me un-boxing the board game and you can view the gameplay video HERE.




When I get to the content of the package, I was super excited and
stunned by the quality of the package.


The character game cards are so gorgeous in vivid colors.

The maps are really sturdy and high quality.


No comments:

Post a Comment