Friday, April 20, 2012

Red Riding Hoodie In Da Making

Voila, I'm working on my next new ink assignment. We were told to do mainly line work with no shading/texture/cross hatch. But at the same time, We had to show depth and style. So this is what I'm working on. We have 2 to do over this weekend but I'll probably do a few more illustrations. This one in particular is 11 by 17 inch. All done with a Winsor Brush and some touch up with Microns. I did two sketches and overlay the Bristol on top of a light box for the finishing ink.

Finished Ink done in Winsor & Newton Series 7 Kolinsky Sable Water Colour Brushes 2.0.
11 by 17 Bristol Board Vellum 300 Series.


Initial Concept Sketch

Layout and Details Sketch


1 comment:

  1. cool! it's nice seeing how your sketches turn out when you ink your final image :D

    ReplyDelete