Saturday, July 7, 2012

SNEAK PEAK OF 14 PAGE COMIC!!!

For the past few weeks I've been working on this indefinitely. This is the first time I feel so nervous when creating comics because it has to be professional and I'll need to send this to my editor. I've heard my peers talking about sending their comic pages to editors and have seen them stressing out while working on those scripts. I never understand why they stressed out because 1) they are a bunch of freaking amazing artist 2) they draw so fast that meeting deadlines shouldn't be an issue.

NOW I FREAKING KNOW WHY.


4 comments:

  1. Wee-you-weet! Looks good! Really loving your insistence/preference for some oriental influence in your drawings & stories...


    p/s: The "汉语城門" is a mixture of simplified ("汉语城门") and traditional ("漢語城門") characters ah...

    If you wanna standardise, I suggest simplified lah. Then your "宝" doesn't have to be changed to "寶" =D.. Then again I see in 2nd page, bottom panel, there's a "俱絲" which is traditional.. So maybe it's just for aesthetics, then in which case sorry I too busybody LOL =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. No bro you're absolutely correct. My Chinese input gives me mix words sometimes and I wish everything was traditional Chinese. Gotta fix it somehow, I'm waiting for my third round of comments from my editor and will probably swipe through everything and fix the text along with any changes that I need to fix. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh ooh, I wanna be your proof-reader if you want one! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, don't worry I'll definitely show you the comic when its gonna approve brother

    ReplyDelete