Monday, December 5, 2011

Black & White Series: Society Update

Exactly a year ago, I have a concept of creating a series of Black & White illustrations that reflects the society. Soon, those illustrations went into galleries and I was lucky enough to be able to sell them within three months. It was the first time my illustrations were sold in a public exhibition. From then on, I planned a bigger ambition, " To have my own gallery one day".

I am still doing the illustrations in black and white simply because of my obsession with simplicity, something my idol Steve Jobs adored greatly. A lot of my friends have suggested turning them into color versions but doesn't white contain all the spectrum in color? So today, I thought I'll post one of the many illustrations that I have been secretly hiding.

Hope you like it!



POINT BLANK

1 comment:

  1. cool, and congrats on selling your art! so what's the story behind this piece?

    ReplyDelete